Luctor et Emergo

by Tink


Received today from my senator Jeff Merkeley. Thank you Senator!



Dear Christine,

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for funding research on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.I appreciate hearing from you.

Like you, I believe we must do more to strengthen our research efforts to help improve treatments and ultimately find a cure for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. As such, I appreciate the importance of funding for disease-specific research at our nation's leading research institutions, such as the National Institutes of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the National Cancer Institute. Not only does this research help us meet a wide range of public health challenges, it spurs innovation and economic growth in Oregon and around the country. Funding for disease research can help yield critical groundbreaking, multi-year projects that may hold the key to improving treatment methods for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. As a member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee, please know I will continue to support disease-specific research efforts.

Thank you, again, for sharing your thoughts with me. I hope you continue to keep me informed about the issues that matter most to you.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey A. Merkley
United States Senator


(0) Comments