Luctor et Emergo

by Tink




After a long absence I feel good enough to post again.
It's not easy though, do I just carry on or do I talk about what happened between than and now? But I'm making conscious choices nowadays to live in the moment and not in the past or future anymore so I will leave what was, was and what will be, be.

I'm embarking on new treatments, new for me and I hope that documenting them will be helpful to others.

I'm starting a pace protocol with a Heart Rate Monitor from now on known as HRM. I have severe cardiac problems that are very disabling, hinder my viral and bacterial infections treatment and can cause a cardiac arrest.

Next to that I'm starting Beta Blockers in de hope that they can regulate my heart rate also. A resting rate of 110 - 120 is not the way to go.

The week after this I will also start Nexavir also know as Kutapressin. I have high hopes for the med and will write some more about it the coming days.

# # #

(0) Comments