Luctor et Emergo

by Tink

Well, tonight I took my first 0.5 mg Propanol Beta Blocker. And so far so good.

My cardiac problems were so disabling and scary lately that we had to do something. With a resting heart rate of 110 and if I would get up it shoots up to 160, it's was very scary. It was also very irregular, or Tachycardia as it is called. Besides these 2 I also have Myocarditis, a viral infection of the heart lining and Cardiomyopathy, plus NeuroCardiogenic Syncope. Which means I faint a lot whe I have sudden drops in bloodpressure. It was important to get my heart stable, we tried for years to kill the virus first but I have become weaker and weaker. Something needed to be done.

So we hatched the plan to get my heart and Michocondria first so my body can assist in the killing and healing process. Yet again I call myself MORE than lucky to have found dr. V as a physician and as a friend. I don't think tnere is anyone in the area so knowledgable as he is about ME, Mitochondria and other chronic pain and hormonal issues.

I could try to see dr.Kogelnick, Peterson or Montoya but they still will need to address the cardiac issue first. Besides the Beta Blockers I have a great variety of supplements and meds that are suppose to support the Mitochondria in working and we will need to do something about my reverse T3 for a looooooooong time because it's sky high and blocking the function of the Mitochondria.

Will write more about that in the coming days and will also document my progress with an another med I am exited about, Nexavir or it used to be Kutapressin.

 

# # #



1 Comment

  1. Patti On January 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM

    Hi Tink. I answered you post over on my blog, then came on over to check out yours.

    I used to have a lot of trouble with tachycardia & PAC's until I stopped eating carbs. Now I'm sooo much better. Of course, that may not help you at all, but I thought I'd mention it. I seem to be very reactive to carbs of all kinds.

    The doc gave me propranolol too - it calms the heart down in theory - it did help reduce the palpitations some for me, but it left me wiped out. They put my adult daughter on it also, and her blood pressure fell through the floor.

    I still keep my script on hand, but I haven't had to use it once since cutting out carbs. Might be worth a try, who knows!