Luctor et Emergo

by Tink

GcMaff, the journey; Day 1

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 , 2 comments



We had a horrible last 6 months with lots of personal stress, husband health scares that needed attention and resulted in a sabbatical of 8 weeks in which I just went with the flow. I basically stopped all treatment, and only take my basic medication and supplements to keep me alive. I must say that I feel okay. Being occupied with treatments 24/7 is no way to live. Not for the ones who have severe ME, although everyone should make his own decision of course, for me it isn't. I want to live the rest of the life that I have left, in peace, experiencing joy and contentment. When you are going through hell using the newest fad treatment or fad diet, herxing your guts out every day, for me that is no way of living because I know deep down inside there is no cure or major improvement possible.

What I'm doing now is giving those things a chance that give me the least amount of side effects and hoping it will bring some improvement in the quality of my life. According to me genetic data I should be a good responder to GcMaff. Lets hope that's true. I don't want to go into too much details about the why and how of GcMaff. I know they preform miracles in Europe and wish I was well enough to travel to Swizterland and stay in one of their clinics for 3 weeks. if you want to know more about GcMaff, how it works, how to order it, please check out their website.


I have a few odds against me with taking GcMaff, in my daily medications are Morphine, Heparin and Hydrocortisone, 3 things that do now work well with GcMaff. Also 3 things I can not do without. I will lower the Hydrocortisone to 20mg and inject Heparin every other day and see how it goes. The dose you receive is for 8 weeks unless you start like me on a itty bitty shot first.
It's important to know your Nagalase and VitD level before you start.
Here are my test results. Nagalase was tested by dr. de Meirleir's RedLabs in Belgium so I have no idea how accurate they are but I take them for what it's worth.

RedLabs:
Elastase Espression: 490 0,00 - 150,00 ratio
soluble CD14: 4651 1430,00 - 2800,00 ng/ml
Nagalase Activity: 1.31 0,32-0,95 nmol/min.ml


This is what they write about the ME treatment protocol:
In ME/CFS GcMAF will rebuild the immune system, which will challenge dormant viruses.
They may fight back with a milder “Iris” type reaction.
For that reason start on a 0.03ml dose, and every 4 days increase the dose by 0.01ml.
When you reach a 0.1ml dose, you can go to a 0.25ml dose or more.



I started today on 0.03ml. I always have adverse reactions to any medication I take and just out of precaution I start low and go up.
His hubness did the honors, he already inject me daily with my other drugs of choice so he had no hesitation to put another needle in me, this time in my arm.
That was an hour ago, up to now I feel ok. A few missed heartbeats but that's hopefully out of anticipation. Most likely side effects people experience are the usual flu symptoms.

Speaking of my other drugs of choice that are injected these are the following in case you are interested in what I put into my body to stay alive.
A daily injection with Nexavir/b12/folinic acid/gluthathione. Especially the last is extremely important because I can not detox properly.

My oral list is limited at the moment, methformin(control blood sugar), Nystatin, Hydrocortisone, Advanced Methyl, L-Carnitine, Symbotics Candida Balance with Colostrum and Pro-biotics, Ganoderma, Compound GL(Chinese herbal compound for ME developed by Seven Forests), Ubiquinol, Vit.C 4000 -6000 mg, RX Omega-3 Factors EPA 400mg/DHA200mg, High VitB complex, Ribose.
I also have a HUGE bottle of oxygen that I use on a daily basis to get those gray cells working and improve the overall quality of what I have left. ;-)

There you have it. I will check back in with the next injection on Saturday or sooner if I have something to share about my reaction to GcMaff.

# # #

(2) Comments

  1. Wildaisy On August 13, 2014 at 2:15 AM

    Thank you for sharing you experience with GcMAF. You said you that according to your genetic data, you should be a good responder. Would you mind sharing information about those genetic factors--possibly in another blog post?

    I really appreciate the way you are sharing your experiences as you go. I think this will give us a better idea how your journey with GcMAF treatment goes.

    Patricia

     
    Tink On August 13, 2014 at 10:31 PM

    Hi Patricia,

    Thanks so much for reading and leaving a comment. I'm glad you find this useful and I and determined to keep it up. On bad days maybe just a few words but I will try.

    I will be more than happy to write up a post about the genetic factors. Will do so as soon as the gray matters decides to work again.

    --Tink